Incomplete Track in Player

Lexicon version: 0.3.35
Operating system: Mac 11.5.1

Bug description
Certain imported tracks are appearing as shortened/cut off in the player. The files work correctly in other media players, and the duration value isn’t affected. It’s anywhere from 1 second to 2 minutes.

Thanks in advance! Love the app.

Screenshot
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 10.26.26 AM|690x431

Is this always happening to the same tracks? Can you upload one that has this?

Try resizing the window when it happens, might help as it forces a recalculation of the player width.

Hello - yes it seems to be the same tracks every time. I’ve tried reimporting a few times.

Resizing the window had no effect.

Files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vArhChHZhg_oEe37EEsgiJEAs8L7nJb7?usp=sharing

2 of those work normally for me but the MF Doom track is cut off like in your screenshot. I suspect it is just a corrupt track, possibly a broken header that shows the wrong duration. Other players might treat that differently. VLC does play it full, but VLC is known for being very robust there.

I can’t really change the audio decoder much so there isn’t much I can do about corrupt tracks like these.

1 Like

Okay thank you for the support.

Corrupt tracks present as half waveforms for me. happens occasionally even from reputable tools such as platinum notes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.