Incorrect Waveform Loading & Playback

Just uploaded log files and screenshot.

This is what the file looks like loaded up normally.

Please try this version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ErxsRhGYNjosFo8H9Sspyc2cUMP7eDOT/view?usp=share_link

I have removed a workaround in it for a different issue that might be related. You will hear a stutter every 10 seconds now but that’s a fix for later then.

Been a bit busy with work stuff (not this) the past 5 days or so, I am working on this a bunch today today - so far so good an hour in. Will update if I run into it.

Just had it happen. Uploaded the logs:

As before, if I just re-load the track, the problem condition clears.

Another one, logs uploaded:

Before:

After Reloading the Track:

Thanks for testing that, I’ll create a new test version soon

1 Like

Here is a new version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rmHU9FVAxX3wQ1SYAhRbe29ojh9zMoLx/view?usp=share_link

I’ve added a slight delay after loading the first chunk of audio that hopefully improves this.

Same request from me, if you notice it, please upload right after that so I can check the logs.

OK. I am planning to work on it this weekend.

Sorry, just getting to this today.

I haven’t run into the issue yet - yesterday or today. Will keep working.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it!

Just ran into it - uploaded the logs.

1 Like

Just ran into it on the first load after restarting Lexicon. Log bundle uploaded:

Uploaded logs, play head at skip point.

Did you notice it is happening less often?

Here is a version with a much bigger delay in it (1 second), just to verify if we’re getting somewhere:

It seems less frequent, but I’ll be working in it quite a bot over the next few weeks, so I’ll keep an eye out.

Downloaded and installed the “1.3.14 audio glitch 5” version.

Happening much more infrequently, but not zero times. I just uploaded a log set, though I missed getting the screen capture. Immediate reload of the song fixed the issue.

Great thanks, that really helps! Going to build another version soon

1 Like

Okay getting somewhere! I made some improvements and removed the delay so it’s much faster now and hopefully without bug:

Downloaded and installed. Will let you know how it goes.

1 Like