Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: … latest beta
Operating system (remove one): Windows

Bug description:
Some tracks are red in engine but playable in lexicon and in browser
Step by step to reproduce:
normal sync
Screenshot:

Most likely has to do with accents on your track locations, this is a problem that keeps re-appearing.

Are all your tracks red or only some (the ones with an accent somewhere) ?

I noticed It’s common for these tracks to have some special character, what to look for or avoid?

Btw, is there any way do CTRL+Z or undo deleted playlist…?

There’s no undo, but Lexicon does make a backup of your Engine database before writing anything to it. See Backups and how to restore them

The odd part about these accents is that I keep fixing it for users and that works, but then for other users it breaks. I’m going in circles a bit about it :confused:

I’ll check next week what the situation is there and if I can improve it. I’ll report back.

1 Like

Can you zip and send me that track in your first post? Important to zip it so the correct accents are maintained. Add a few more with accents if you can, will be helpful for testing.

Upload link

I filtered out and uploaded CSV

Not sure what to do with the CSV.
For testing the red tracks, I need the files that have accents in their filenames as a zip file

Any easy way to export files from Lexicon playlist? I managed to filter out red ones

Right click and Open Folder

I just uploaded files

Thanks, I’ll report back soon

Can you upload your Lexicon database? From the Help menu.
I don’t get the same problem as you with your tracks so I’ll have to dig a bit deeper

I think it might have to do with the fact that you have the same folders twice:

One of the two is always empty. I would start by deleting those empty folders

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.