Traktor analysis lock issue

Therefore, you are in tune with me and you are agreeing with me in my approach: either you remove the dropdown with the options “default”, “locked grid”…, in the export to Engine or add it in the export to Traktor.

In any case, and from my perspective or situation, it is impossible for me to change the workflow.

I know very well that I do not represent the community of DJs. How was I going to do it?
Perhaps I have the problem of understanding regarding the philosophy and approach of how music collections are maintained, both in LXC and in other applications. Humbly, I am an old school DJ, currently home DJ.

Still, I think my opinion here might honestly represent a small collective of DJs, especially some Engine users, but perhaps significant. Let me explain why it is impossible for me to change my workflow with LXC:

1. My equipment is made up of 2 Denon SC5000M units and I depend, yes or yes, on Engine.

2. Engine is the only application that is capable of creating a tree structure in the playlists, in such a way that when importing a folder it creates a replica of that folder structure with subfolders.

3. The Engine analysis algorithm, we cannot ignore that it is mediocre, disastrous. Therefore, I have to rely on an external application.

At this point, no further explanations would be needed to justify my operation ( impossible to change the workflow), since the starting system must necessarily be Engine and the destination system, obviously, too.

Even so, I will provide more information.

1. As I said before, having to rely on an application with more efficient analysis, I export to Traktor, to make a more precise analysis, and then re-import to LXC. Therefore, for me, Traktor’s default analysis lock is inconvenient.

2. Another issue of vital importance, which I do not know if I have reported in other posts, is that I have found an issue (¿bug?) in the export to Engine and it is the following:

If the database has not been created and analyzed before in Engine, when exporting to Engine the waveforms do not appear visually created, even though they are (internally in the db), in each of the tracks. This implies that they must be loaded, at least once, so that Engine recognizes them.
What is the point, therefore, of doing all this preparation work on the desktop of the computer, if then when you go to the unit it takes about 5-10 seconds for it to recognize the beatgrid the first time (even if it is the correct one created in Traktor ). It is a time that in the middle of a session, in addition to despair and nerves, can lead to error.
Please, I suggest you check this point.

These are other reasons why others users/Djs have to start first, yes or yes, in Engine (users of this system) if people want to use LXC like me, as a conversion tool and bridge between some applications and others, and not only as maintenance of the music collection.