Add "Label Clean Up"

In addition to “Artist Clean Up” and “Genre Clean Up” I’d love the exact same feature to handle the Label field. I often end up with:

Ninja Tune
2016 Ninja Tune
© Ninja Tune

…and it’d be nice to be able to tidy these up efficiently

1 Like

That’s not something I would want to make it’s own feature for. I would make a smartlist (label contains text) to go through those and update them efficiently

1 Like

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply

maybe an idea in the line of the request…

The “clean up” feature; when you open it, you can have dropdown list of all the columns you have activated in the browser… (probably starting with “artist” & “genre” fixed on top of the list)

That way you have the different clean up features like genre, artist, other collumns… centralized to chose from 1 feature called “clean up”.

Worth a shot to bring a new pov on the matter.

Grtz N.

Do you mean similar to Artist Cleanup that is in Lexicon now?

1 Like

a bit yeah.

For example the user has chosen following column layout in the browserview…

The user clicks “Cleanup” from the side menu:

Comes in a screen with a dropdown menu:
(dropdown menu concludes the activated visable columns he/she has activated in the browserview)
Choosing from that one on you come the same screens you already developed for artists and genres…
The others you can base upon the data like you provide the Artist Cleanup feature yeah.
('m presuming all the names found in that column get’s placed in the A-B-C roster to chose from… don’t now if it’s possible or hard to develop for the user to just the column and the same workflow yeah)

Again, it’s just an idea that popped up in my mind bruv.
In how far it’s possible / not too hard to code i really don’t know :smiley:
But it seems plausible & a great feature that completes the already existing Cleanup features

Yeah, it might be good as a generic cleanup feature. A cleanup only for Label seems a bit much but if you can select other fields it would be more useful.

1 Like

The way you created the artist clean up is briliant imo! Easy and fast workway to consolidate (especially with the shift + select to get the box filled in)

1 Like