Album art disappearing again with version 1.1.25

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: 1.1.25
Operating system (remove one): WIN 10

Bug description:
Sync from EDJ to Lexicon (24 new tracks included)
3 of 24 arts missing
the version before all worked when I synced from EDJ new tracks
Reload album art doesn´t work

Step by step to reproduce: see above

Screenshot:

Can you send me these 3 tracks? Maybe they have album art that is not yet supported, since album art can come in many different forms.

You can upload them this link

Sorry, took a wile.
all the tracks are sent.

One more comment:
The track crazy p - night rain I tried the function in Lexicon were you can search for it in Beatport so it worked.
The other two are still without the album art. I tried the album reload function which lead to the disappearing of the album art in windows and mp3tag v.3.16.

It looks like the images that are in those 2 tracsk are corrupt, so it can’t display them.
If you run Find Tags & Album Art, it will replace them with correct versions

But they were ok before as EDJ shows them and windows did as well.
I will try if the reload function in Lexicon is maybe the cause as this is the only thing I did to these 2 tracks

Tried it but didn’t do anything to the tracks I tried it with.
Hmm ok, strange… will keep an eye on it.

The search function worked btw

Just keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, maybe it was a temporary error or something

1 Like

This is crazy. I just bought the program just to come here and see all of these error and report of the program not working. Not feeling too good about the purchase now. This is all too confusing, I’m ready to sell the new srt1000 I got a stick with traktor.

Happy to help you solve any errors or problems you have, but if you prefer a refund, that’s no problem either. Just send me a message and I’ll get it sorted.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.