All of my songs are marked as "Relocate" after restoring backup

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: 1.1.25
Operating system (remove one): Mac

Bug description: All of my songs are marked as “Relocate” after restoring backup

Two examples

Lexicon stored acces:
/Volumes/Alan/Users/Alan/Music/deemix Music/Neon PP download/46 - Kraak & Smaak - In Plain Sight (Rodney Hunter Remix) .mp3

Mac actual acces:
/Users/Alan/Music/deemix Music/Neon PP download/46 - Kraak & Smaak - In Plain Sight (Rodney Hunter Remix) .mp3

Lexicon stored acces:
/Volumes/Alan/Users/Alan/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Pryda/Layers _ Rotonda/1-01 Layers.mp3

Mac actual acces:
/Users/Alan/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Pryda/Layers _ Rotonda/1-01 Layers.mp3

I think all of the songs may have the same problem, maybe the solution is to erase all the “/Volumes/Alan…” from the Lexicon stored location, but to do this manually would take me a lifetime cause i have 2332 songs stored.
Thanks !

You could use the Find Lost tracks function to relocate the files, this should resolve the issue for now until it has been looked in to further

Any idea how that happened? Maybe you ran the Find Lost Tracks utility on Manual Mode? That could cause this.

My original laptop got soaking wet, so I just restored all my info into a macbook air M2

this worked as magic ! only 33 songs to relocate, Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.