All red (again...)

They are…

Did you delete the old log files? I don’t see the new logs. I think there are too many logs at the moment

Sorry, I think I used the ‘wrong’ version of Lexicon. I’m trying again. Will take some time. Have to walk the dog :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I tried again. One playlist.

Some more information: I installed Lexicon also on another MacBook. Imported from Traktor (same root-disk) and synced to the SSD-disk. Same result: all red. Could it be there’s something wrong with the database on the root-disk (ED FAT32)?

Don’t think so. I tested it with your database and my tracks come through fine. So must be something different in our Macs then.

Did you delete the old logs before your last upload? Not getting any new logs yet but lots of old log files.

Damn, forgot to delete the log-files. My mistake. Just a moment. Will re-do the process.

Have send them again… And a question. you said you had to re-locate the tracks when you tried the database. I don’t have experience with re-locating, but could that be a clue to the answer to the problem?

Can you add the “Prodigy - One Love” track to the one playlist? I actually put the logging around that track otherwise it would be too spammy…

No I don’t think relocating has anything to do with it. It might be the original track locations though, or maybe something different in the configuration of our macs. No idea really yet

Yes, I will add the Prodigy-track to the playlist. To be sure: you mean the '20’s playlist I last send? And what do you want me to do after adding it? Delete the old log-file and send the new one?

Meanwhile, I did another test. I formatted the usb-stick and synced to it again. The same playlist as I synced to the SSD1TB. This was the result: (and it doesn’t make sence to me.)

Would you also like the log of the usb-stick test?

Yeah that might help. The last logs were good, thanks. Super weird situation because I’m trying to get everything the same but nothing seems to be working to reproduce it.

If you delete the database from the drive with the red tracks and then export again (so no db at all on the drive), are they still red then?

Send the log and the database of the sync to the usb-stick. And deleted the database from the drive with the red tracks (SSD1TB) and exported again. This was the result :frowning:

I think I finally found it!
The bug was that the SSD1TB external drive starts with SSD, which is the name of your internal drive. Lexicon tripped over that and thought the SSD1TB was your internal drive so it tried to link the tracks back there, which caused the missing tracks.

I’ll do a new update tomorrow that fixes it.

Thanks for the patience! :smiley:

Wow, thank you! If I would change the name, everything would be alright already?

YEAH!!! That did work!

1 Like

Haha yeah, such a fun bug

But I wonder if it also explains the other problem. That syncing to disks that already had the engine-collection on them, didn’t work like it should also. Their playlists where not adjusted, so when I removed tracks on the rootdisk-playlists, they would still be on the disks they where synced to. I’ll let you know tomorrow, after I made this full sync. I always like to have at least four disks with back-ups… (And maybe one with a Rekord Box-collection too, just in case :slight_smile: ) But for now I’m very glad!

1 Like

this topic made my day somehow :sunglasses:

1 Like