Beat Jump Delay

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
This is probably more of a bug fix but given Lexicon isn’t designed for performing I thought it might be considered more of a feature request. I’ve noticed that beat jump has a very slight delay. If you beat jump on a CDJ or Rekordbox for instance it is so smooth you usually can’t hear that it’s even happened if you don’t jump to something very different in the track. In Lexicon the delay causes enough of a disruption to be noticable.

How will this feature help you and others?
When I’m previewing my tracks in Lexicon I find it helpful to jump around quickly to get a feel for the music. This is helpful for tagging and sorting. I might do this for several hours in a single session across hundreds of tracks. The slight delay has been a nuisance as it makes “skimming” thru each track a lot more abrasive to the ears.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Rekordbox does this very smoothly.

Does a workaround currently exist?
No

I don’t really hear a delay, but I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing. Can you record a sample?

Might be computer related, the waveform is quite CPU heavy at the moment (going to fix that!) and that might have an effect there too.

Ok, I took some video to show the issue, as well as the beat jump in rekordbox. It could be the cpu but it’s under 15% and I don’t see it spiking.

That’s just a sound glitch that happens when changing position