Beatgrids are not transferred to Denon Hardware

Lexicon version: 1.5.10/1.5.123(beta)
Operating system: Mac

Bug description: Direct sync of beatgrids from Lexicon to Denon hardware (sc6000) does not work.

Step by step to reproduce: Tracks appear as analyzed in Lexicon. Then the complete library is directly synchronized to the sc6000. There are no beatgrids on the sc6000. The automatic, player-internal analysis is started. This takes time and you cannot play with sync.

Screenshot:

![Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-25 um 20.47.53|690x438]

(upload://hhnug3HNXUo2AW0oA87AUMyv0Re.jpeg)

Yeah this is normal because your SC6000 needs to load the waveform from the audio file, that takes some time. The beatgrid from Lexicon is there but it won’t show until the waveform is created.
Lexicon can’t create the waveform, that is something Engine/Denon can only do.

The only way to prevent that load time, is to sync to Engine desktop first, analyze there and then sync to your hardware.

Ah that’s so sad. Thought I found the solution for my workflow - like I could do everything out of lexicon. So now I am back at the original problem of those red tracks when syncing lexicon to engine dj then to the sc6000. Will try tomorrow and see if the newest β fixes this…

Let me know how the red tracks are happening, especially if you use empty Engine databases everywhere. If you have a step by step with empty databases, I might be able to reproduce it here.

Did so in the original topic. This one is obsolete. Thanks for the quick reply. Would love to see the functionality, as the syncing process from lexicon to sc6000 in every other regard is perfect. But waiting for the loading the beatgrid and waveform disrupts my dj style and therefore is unfortunately a dealbreaker.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.