Bug: Beatport chart listing in lexicon missing remix information for some listings

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: 1.6.16
Operating system (remove one): Windows

Bug description:
In the chart menu, the information that is presented is not always accurate. So, currently in the drum and bass chart, in Lexicon, it states that the number 7 track is operator by AMC, while the actual track in the number 7 position is the “Junk mail” remix of operator by AMC. If you click on it to see it in beatport, it goes to the correct track… Just the listing in lexicon is wrong. Another example is the number 10 position where the listing in Lexicon is Bombalya by DNMO, where if you go to the beatport website, you will see that it is the “Blooom remix” of that track in the number 10 position. So, it’s not including the name of the remix. But this is not always the case. You will see plenty of track names on the chart that include the remix name. So, very strange…

Step by step to reproduce Just verify track names in the lexicon charts with the beatport charts webpage.

Screenshot: I’ve included the lexicon screen shot that shows char position 7 and 10 and then the corresponding chart on beatport. You will see they are not the same.

Thanks, I’ll look into it. I think I can do a quick server side fix tomorrow :+1:

Great!

Should be fixed now :+1:

Yup. Your fix seems to be working. Love your attention to this bug report. Def makes me want to keep supporting your company and product. Thanks!

Marc-

1 Like