Bug in v 1.6.11

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: 1.6.11
Operating system (remove one): Mac

Bug description:
Lexicon freezes when sorting through tunes. the last time it froze, I had just opened Lexicon and sorted a column by artist and then it froze - this update ha pretty much rendered Lexicon useless to me

Step by step to reproduce:
Hard to explain. I’m just sorting through tunes in a playlist and sometimes lexicon will freeze (while still playing audio) after XX amount of tunes have been sorted through - sometimes 4 tunes, sometimes as soon as I sort a coloumn by artist for example - it’s hard to replicate. But when it freezes, I’m unable to select or operate anything inside lexicon - audio remains playing though

Screenshot:

This only happens when playing audio?

This has also happened to me just after a restart of the software, and then I click the playlist I want to work in and then sometimes it’ll freeze and I can’t clock anything (so before playing audio) other times it’ll happen after a couple of songs. But I’ve found I generally can’t work for more than 5 to 10 minutes without it freezing on me.

Cheers,
Brad Cooper

Do you have the album art and/or preview column enabled? Try without them, they take up a bit more resources

I’ve attached a screen shot of how I’ve had it laid out during my workflow.

Cheers,

Brad

Okay I don’t see anything special… Can you make a video that shows your steps until it freezes?

No worries. I’ll do one up and send it through.

Cheers,

Brad

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.