Cue point (both hot cues and memory cues) are synced to Rekordbox but from there they are not being synced when syncing to USB

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: 1.6.12
Operating system (remove one): Windows

Bug description: Cue point (both hot cues and memory cues) are synced to Rekordbox but from there they are not being synced when syncing to USB. I can see them in Rekordbox fine, but they don’t seem to be marked as a change for the sync to USB. Even cue point that are totally different or which are added do not get synced.
The only solution I found so far is to clear the USB and sync everything again. If I create a cue point in rekordbox it does sync correctly.

Step by step to reproduce: Change cue points (remove one that have been imported from rekordbox and create new ones), export them to rekordbox (I use the setting both to Hotcue and memory cue)
Haven’t tried this with other export than rekordbox yet.

Screenshot:

This is a problem with Lexicon and RB that isn’t fully solved yet. The sync manager does not recognize the changes that Lexicon made.
Solution is to export playlists to USB instead of using the sync manager.

Well, actually since I’m the one using both memory cues and hot cues for different pursposes, syncing directly to USB from Lexicon is not an actual option for me.
Do you have any idea on when this issue that changes are not recognized should be fixed?

Wait I think I misunderstood. You’re talking about doing this within Rekordbox am I correct?
So basically dragging and dropping this from rekordbox directly onto the USB?

No I mean right click a playlist in RB and export to USB from there

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.