Currently loaded track randomly starts playing for ~10 seconds then stops

Lexicon version: 1.3.15
Operating system: Mac (13.0.1 (22A400))

Bug description:
Sometimes the currently loaded track will start playing all on it’s own. Usually after I’ve been playing & loading tracks for 15-20-30mins. It happens whether I have manually hit play on the loaded track or not. Meaning sometimes the loaded track will start playing all on it’s own on top of it’s self, so playing twice at different points. If I pause the track, then the second rogue one will continue to play for ~10 seconds and the eventually stop. This also happens when I have Lexicon open but not playing anything (loaded track will randomly play for 10 seconds then stop.) Reloading or loading another track immediately stops the track from playing.

Step by step to reproduce:

• Load a track, hit play, jump around using cues, play/pause, change grid start point, set and delete cues, set some tags, etc…
  • Load another track and do similar actions
  • Repeat until the loaded track starts playing a second time on top of itself

If it helps at all I’m using an external sound card (MOTU M2) with SoundID Reference software.

This is a known bug, that is addressed in the next update. I’m not sure it is 100% gone yet then but should be drastically less often. Please do report it if you notice it after the next update

1 Like

Will do thank you @Christiaan !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.