Delete tracks from Lexicon database from within smartlist when using specific smartlist fields

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Please explain your feature request. Add an image/screenshot if it makes sense to clarify things.

Ability to delete track from Lexicon from within a smartlist when using specific smartlist fiels like missing file.

How will this feature help you and others?
Please explain how this helps you and other users. Keep in mind that feature requests that are too specific may not be added.

I keep some music separated between personal listening files that I don’t care about and haven’t taken the time to run them through Platinum Notes or any analysis tools etc. When I do need a song, I will delete the track from my personal, process it, and add it to my DJ in a different folder location. This creates tracks with broken/missing files.

Ideally, by using a smartlist, I can find all the files with missing tracks and be able to either relocate (already able to do this) or to delete from Lexicon (because I have already re-processed and re-added to Lexicon but in a different folder and probably different filename).

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Please let us know if this feature already exists in any other software. This is helpful to understand the problem and perhaps come to an even better solution.

No idea

Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.

No, because you can’t sort playlists or the general track folder by missing files. If you added the ability to sort a playlist by the missing track header, it would accomplish the same thing.

EDIT: Just remembered that I can duplicate the smartlist to create a normal list and delete from there but that just adds extra processing time and playlist cleanup time into the mix.

Smartlists are just a set of rules, so you can’t delete anything from it. The workaround is like you said, duplicate the smartlist as normal playlist. Then hold the CTRL button when deleting a track to fully delete it from Lexicon.