Does the latest version of Rekordbox have a problem with cue points?

I thought I’d try the latest version of Rekordbox for kicks (even though the old version was working) and when I imported one of my tracks it had no cue points (they were there in Serato and they were there in Lexicon). So then I downgraded back to the old version and cue points are importing correctly. I’m aware of the import bug, but I thought I just have to import the playlist and then re-import the track to the collection, but that still didn’t work - did I miss a step? The instructions say to go to the playlist, hit ctrl-a and then import, but I just went to the “All Tracks” item under the “rekordbox xml” item and did ctrl-a/import from there - I think I even tried it both ways and it still didn’t work.

I guess I’ll stay with the old version, but it would be nice to know if there’s a workaround in the new version…

Thanks!
Mike

That should work but for Rekordbox 6 you can use the sync option for Rekordbox 6 specifically, it will work much faster and supports more features.

So it turns out I wasn’t using the latest version of RB! I just grabbed what the older version said was the later version (something like 5.8.x), not realizing there was a version 6. I’m downloading that now and I’ll play around with that.

Thanks!
Mike