Engine DJ 3.0 update failing

Thanks, I’ll wait as a full import is no good to me without the playlists. I need the tracks in their playlists in order to edit the data the way I want.

Please let me know when the update is available. Cheers.

EDIT: Just woke up to the update and the playlist import worked. Thanks :grinning:

Full import includes all playlists so that would work too.

You can make a Lexicon backup and give it a try

Has this been resolved?
I have a ceremony before reception tomorrow and after prepping all week, I sync to my Engine DJ USB, turn on the Prime Go to test and see the update. I guess I shouldn’t have updated the firmware because now my database is incompatible.

Latest Lexicon is compatible with Engine 3.0.
If you get that message, you have to sync/import again and the Engine database will be automatically fixed.

If you still get it after that, then it might be unrelated to Lexicon because there are reports of users having this problem without ever having used Lexicon.

Okay, thanks.
Must be unrelated then because I have synced.

Just thought I would follow up…
I thought it might be related to the Engine Software on the desktop so I updated that to 3.0 and sync’d again to the stick but that didn’t work. Then I deleted the Database folder on the USB stick for the Prime Go but that got stuck at 99% so I canceled it and tried again. That worked and my library is readable again on the Prime GO from my USB stick.

2 Likes

Sorted now, I deleted the Engine DJ database on my SD card and re-synced it. All playlists and all tracks in the right place. Hoorah!
Thanks.

2 Likes

Anything with this yet Christiaan? I have a gig 4/1 it would be fabulous if this can be sorted. Thank you as always.

I recommend doing like @Jace did. Delete the Engine database and sync from Lexicon again, that should work