Failing to add tracks to playlists

Hi all. I’m a new Lexicon user and I’m having an issue related to my music library.

When I first used Lexicon on my desktop computer, I had no issues syncing my music and playlists from Engine DJ to Lexicon. Later on, I downloaded the software to my laptop to see how it would work across multiple devices. Now, I’ve encountered an issue where I try to sync my playlists from Engine DJ to Lexicon, I get the error "Warning: 2317 track(s) were not added to playlist “NAME”. I’m not sure if this is a problem on my end since I use my USB stick to do the bulk of my file management or what, but any help would be very appreciated. Thanks and happy mixing everyone!

That’s a generic warning so I can’t say right now what the means.

Can you upload your Lexicon database & logs? From the Help menu. And put this forum URL in the description please. Then I can tell you more.

Thanks for the quick reply! Just sent the logs over to you.

Okay, I think this is something I’ve seen before but is unclear why the Engine database is like that. Can you also upload your Engine database? It’s this file Engine Library/Database2/m.db on your USB.

You can upload directly to me with this link: http://upload.lexicondj.com

I’ll continue testing with that

Uploaded. Thanks again!

Try this version please: Install Lexicon 1.4.0 engine fix.dmg - Google Drive

Hi Christiaan, sorry for the late response. Over the past few days I’ve been using this new version of your software and so far so good! However, i wasn’t able to salvage any of the original playlists I had. Not the end of the world for me since I am still pretty new to DJing and have around 6000 tracks to recreate playlists from, but just wanted to let you know that. Thank you for all your help over the past week. I’m a big fan of your software so far despite my running into issues.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Don’t hesitate if you have any questions or run into something else :slight_smile: