Feature Requests: One folder for Exports, and ability to set multiple watch folders

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?

1. When exporting Rekordbox and Engine directly to a USB, Lexicon to put all music files in the pioneer location (CONTENTS) and have Engine link to this similar to how it works if you convert a USB on the hardware.
  2. Ability to set multiple watch folders. I have a folder on a NAS that often has fresh music dumped into it and I would like to be able to point lexicon to this folder too without having to mess around with file synchronization or symlinks.
  1. List item

How will this feature help you and others?

1. This would allow for a USB to work on both Pioneer and engine gear without having to export 2 copies of the music.
  2. I’m not sure if anyone else has a need for this, but personally, it would help me on my quest to completely automate my library management

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
If you take a Rekordbox USB and plug it into a Denon product (only the actual hardware, engine DJ doesn’t do this for some reason), it will create an engine library that is pointed at the existing Rekordbox music files (i assume it’s just a file path field in the database that it changes, i haven’t really looked into it)

Does a workaround currently exist?
I currently just use an external SSD and export 2 copies of my music to it.

For 1) I have the idea to create a “magic usb” that works on all DJ apps without duplicating files. I think that’s basically your idea too.

1. Might be possible that I add this later, the groundwork is already done for that but keeping it one watch folder for now until I’m sure everything works smoothly there. Some users might end up with hundreds of watch folders and that creates new problems