Have the option to actually close lexicon when clicking the x

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Please explain your feature request. Add an image/screenshot if it makes sense to clarify things.
Most applications quit when pressing the X in the top right corner (windows). Lexicon doesn’t, and it also doesn’t show anywhere visible that it’s running, which is quite annoying when you have sound coming from lexicon but can’t see it thinking you closed it.

How will this feature help you and others?
Please explain how this helps you and other users. Keep in mind that feature requests that are too specific may not be added.
Not sure if others find this annoying as well, but I can image they do since it;s not standard behaviour

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Please let us know if this feature already exists in any other software. This is helpful to understand the problem and perhaps come to an even better solution.
Almost any other application

Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.
use the quit option but it requires more clicks and is annoying.

It’s like that so you can keep playing music in the background. A lot of programs function like that actually

Yeah I understand but there it no program I know that does not show visually that the app is open.
Most have the option to either close it (as most windows applications) or have it act as the minimize button so that you can visually see that the application is still running.

I can add an setting for Windows so it will ask if you want to exit Lexicon.

On Mac, closing a window is never quitting it. So this setting will be windows only.

1 Like

I would appreciate it :slight_smile: