HotKeys Cues, Beatjump

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
I need to prepare for the weekend session and I have a lot of tracks to cue up. I do it in strategic places that I need to look for them, usually with jumps of +32 and -32 beats.
At the same time, logically, I am changing the menu between “Cues” and “Jump”.
It would be much more agile for me if I could have keyboard shortcuts for these functions.

How will this feature help you and others?
Creating Cues manually and searching track.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
For example, Traktor, EDJ:

Engine Prime - Keyboard Shortcuts - inMusic Brands
Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.

You can set keyboard shortcuts in the settings menu, there are options for beatjump and cue shortcuts already, it is not set by default on some options to allow for your own choice of shortcuts

Ok. Thanks.

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?

I miss these shortcuts when I’m memorizing cues on my tracks. It would help me a lot, to not have to take my hands off the keyboard and pick up the mouse, to have hotkeys to beatjump 1 beat and to be able to move around the track sliding back and forth.

How will this feature help you and others?
Creating Cues.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Serato, EngineDJ…

Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.

You’ll find hotkeys for beatjump in the settings too

Excuse me, but…

1. where is the shortcut to jump one beat? The minimum that exists is 4 beats.

1. And the shortcuts to be able to move through the track forwards and backwards without “jumps”?

Minimum jump is 4 beats.

I’m not sure what you mean by sliding through the track?

By sliding I meant to move the waveform forwards or backwards, simulating the action of holding the left mouse button on the waveform and moving the mouse left or right.

I find myself with many tracks, close to the bar or the beat that I want to cue and need to be more precise, either with a 1 beatjump, or by moving on the waveform as I said.

I understand but that’s not possible with hotkeys right now.
In my experience, a beat jump with 4 beats is sufficient for most tracks and for some odd tracks you need to use the mouse to get it to the right spot.

I can add a hotkey to beat jump by 1 beat in the next update.