I have updated now launching the app just opens the download page

I have followed the steps to install the new update 1.5.11 then restated . Now when i. try launch a dialogue box pops up… ‘‘New and improved lexicon in available…’’ and a download page opens again. What have i missed?

Was so excited to see the change log. now i just keep getting directed on to the download page.

Having the same issue as these users - On Mac Ventura 13.5.2. The Download and Update window from Lexicon app takes you to the site to download 1.5.11. After downloading and installing 1.5.11 and launching the Lexicon App a dialog box appears directing you to the site to update (which leads to the 1.5.11 app download again)

The new update is 1.6.0 but when we go update the version is 1.5.11 and leads to the problem we’re having

I have the same issue on MacOS Ventura. Even uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing

Sorry about that, it appears to be a browser issue loading the old download page thus giving you the old Lexicon download.
Please download the latest Lexicon here with these links directly:

Windows
Mac x64 / Intel
Mac ARM / Apple Silicon

You can tell if you have Intel or Apple Silicon by clicking the Apple icon in the top left → About This Mac. If it says Chip: Apple M1 or M2 etc, then you have Apple Silicon.
Otherwise it will say you have an Intel chip.