Import / Export Hotkeys / Keyboard Shorcut

It would be great to be able to import a full hotkey mapping.

For example: I’m used to a set of keyboard shortcuts from Rekorbox. I do most of my cue points setting in Performance Mode from the left deck. So CUE is “A”, Play/Stop is “Z”, Setting a cue is Shift+T, Deleting it Shit+R

Of course if I were to do it from the Export mode, it would be a different mapping, and Traktor and Serato also have their shortcuts, that a lot of people are used to.

How will this feature help you and others?
That way new users can get to speed faster on Lexicon, and don’t have to remember both multiple sets of shortcuts
An export function would also allow Lexicon users to share their workflow with the community

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Please let us know if this feature already exists in any other software. This is helpful to understand the problem and perhaps come to an even better solution.

Does a workaround currently exist?
Haven’t found a workaround. Just need to slowly, carefully and painfully find each action and type the desired key combination

This might be nice as a community way to create different hotkey templates. Perhaps this could be wider than just hotkeys and also include the other settings and possible future settings.

Definitely an interesting idea :+1:

1 Like