Importing library never works as it should

4 hours and still sat 14% no change in memory usage

It’s a tricky one to test but I am also seeing this behavior after a few hours.

Can you test if this only happens if finding album art is enabled? I suspect it does because it is way more complex than any of the other fields.

It is with only the album art option selected, but with around 200 it works fine, I will retest the same tracks with album art off and other fields selected

I’ve had it happen when analysing also. Exactly the same issue. Everything Stu has said is the same for me.

Okay, I’ll test it more. I’m running 8000 tracks on it and it’s taking quite a while before it does anything strange. But if the analyzer has the same issue then it might be a piece of code they share, so good to know details like that.

Latest beta should (hopefully) fix the Find Tags bug

not sure how or why but this has made the smart list “no cover art” work a lot faster also!!!

I am trying to do a full import of vdj database of 80,000 files to lexicon but it only showed me 198 files that were missing and no tracks are in the library on lexicon but VDJ shows over 80,000 files. I always do the full backup not the only update new playlist and songs. Help!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.