Incorrect Keys using Rekordbox 6 (BETA) Sync

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: 1.1.15
Operating system: Mac

Bug description:

Using original keys will cause some of the keys to be missing in Rekordbox 6 using the Rekordbox 6 (BETA) sync option. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS WITH DIFFERENT REKORDBOX KEY SETTINGS SINCE I USE CAMELOT.

Step by step to reproduce:

Sync your entire library to Rekordbox 6 using either original keys (leave as they were doesn’t work? maybe I’m doing something wrong) or Open Key. I noticed 200 songs with missing keys.

Workaround:

Convert the default key system (known as Traktor key) into Camelot key via Custom Keys. Select Custom Key when syncing to Rekordbox 6. Now every song with a missing key will have their proper key indicated within Rekordbox 6.

Screenshot:

Sync with Original Key option

Open Key with Leading Zero option

Custom Key option (converting Traktor Key into Camelot)

Thank you! I will take a look a it.

I can confirm this as well. My work around was to convert to musical keys. This of course takes a lot longer to do a full sync with, but all keys show. The original keys option leaves alot of the keys empty.

@whatsgoodJeffG can you upload your Lexicon database? From the Help menu. That will help me find this more easily.

Done.

Thanks!
This will be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

Excellent!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.