Initial set up with Virtual DJ

I did an import (had it delete my current lexicon database) from VDJ and when I went to sync it said all my playlists and music files had to be resynced with VDJ. Every time I do this it seems something gets jacked up with my files in VDJ. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong

Can you clarify that with screenshots? I need some more details what is going on

I’m away from my computer but basically I import from vdj and unchecked merge to have a new database to get everything I fixed in VDJ. Then afterwards I can restart the computer and lexicondj tells me all the files and playlists need to be updated in vdj despite not doing anything to them in lexicon, I only restarted the computer.
I’m trying to get to a starting point to actually fix and update. At one point I may have reset some grids, cues and bpms so I want to make sure i don’t do it again.

What do you mean by “lexicondj tells me all the files and playlists need to be updated” ? Really could use screenshots here

You’ll have to wait till I get set up tonight but when you go tp the sync tab is lists the number of files and playlksts that were changed in lexicon even when I just imported

Sounds like what Modified Sync might say, but you can put that on Full or Playlist sync instead and just sync whenever you are ready