"Last Played" Field to Rekordbox

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Please explain your feature request. Add an image/screenshot if it makes sense to clarify things.
I would like to import “Last Played” field in Traktor and Export or Sync with Rekordbox… Rekorbox don’t have this field, I don’t know how to do this implementation …

How will this feature help you and others?
Please explain how this helps you and other users. Keep in mind that feature requests that are too specific may not be added.
I think “Last Played” is very important field, I use always

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Please let us know if this feature already exists in any other software. This is helpful to understand the problem and perhaps come to an even better solution.
I don’t know, I don’t think so… If exist, I don’t know where’ or how to use it

Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.
I don’t think so

I could add it to a field mapping, already did that for Engine but not for Rekordbox yet.

Rekordbox won’t update it though so the actual date that the track was last played would not change…

Thank you for answering so quickly.

I would be very grateful if you added this field, although I know that it does not exist in rekordbox (what a shame) and that it will not be updated, I have been DJing with Traktor for 10 years and this information is very useful right now, although from now on it is not known. update…

Congratulations on LEXICÓN, it is an incredible program, I discovered it by chance recently and it was very necessary for me, it’s a shame I didn’t discover it sooner.

THANK YOU

pdt: Sorry for “my English” is google translate…

By the way, it would be very cool to have Lexicon in SPANISH

image002.png

I’ll add Last Played to the field mappings in the next beta updat.e

Spanish is coming later, I have plans to translate Lexicon :slight_smile: