Mediamonkey Synchronisation

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Synchronisation with MediaMonkey5.

How will this feature help you and others?
-Has some extremely useful track info editing and re-encoding features.
-Ability to sync with phone (and assign ratings to new music while out and about/exercising), then resync when I get home.
-Ability to ditch iTunes once and for all. Is multi platform (iPhone/Android/Windows/Mac).

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Nope.
Based on what I’ve gathered in the forums, MediaMonkey’s user base seems to be a lot of music afficionados who want to reorganise their music, a lot of people fed up with iTunes, and quite a few DJs (potentially some new business for you!).
Problem is, there is no way to synchronise Mediamonkey with DJ software nor edit the iTunes xml (they only allow import not export).

Does a workaround currently exist?
Updating the id3 tag info directly/per file, and then refreshing tags in VirtualDJ. The problem is some of 37,000 tracks are bound to have corrupt id3 tags, so no track info is imported into VirtualDJ, or I have to revert back to old tags from Rekordbox or iTunes.

Happy to upload copy of my database for you to peruse if you like, and here are their docs re database:
https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/Controlling_MM5_from_External_Applications
https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/Main_Page
Dev forum: MediaMonkey 5 developer forum - MediaMonkey forum

Mediamonkey is quite cool, but Lexicon sits between the DJ apps and works with them. I don’t think it makes a lot of sense to add Mediamonkey to a Lexicon workflow.

Hey

Now that I’ve found that lexicon cannot work with long tracks effectively in the mobile app.

I have been looking into Media monkey as a way to play my mixes on a seperate app but in way thats integrated with how I use Lexicon and Rekordbox.

It would be great if Mediamonkey were able able to find the lexicon playlist files and import them. If not does recordbox house its playlist files somewhere?

Whats interesting is that the media monkey phone app appears to be able to pick up the lexicon playlist files that I have synced to my phone.

Cheers

I haven’t looked into Mediamonkey but I’m sure it supports m3u files. You can export Lexicon playlists as m3u by right clicking them → Share.