Modified - Add Hour, Minute

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Please explain your feature request. Add an image/screenshot if it makes sense to clarify things.

add to the choices: Hour, Minute

How will this feature help you and others?
Please explain how this helps you and other users. Keep in mind that feature requests that are too specific may not be added.

Since the files aren’t getting renamed when I change the title or artist I need to know which file I did just modify since they will be removed from the search I did to find them for editing.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Please let us know if this feature already exists in any other software. This is helpful to understand the problem and perhaps come to an even better solution.

Itunes has this feature.

Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.

The problem is that not all DJ apps have this information. Lexicon does have hours and minutes but from some DJ apps, only a date is imported with the time always at midnight.

If you want to find your most recently modified tracks, you can sort by the Date Modified column, it takes hours and minutes into account too even if it does not show them

I used “Date Modified” but you don’t give the option for time.
Can you give the option for time is what I’m asking. The time from the MP3 file.

That info does not exist in Lexicon. Only date modified in Lexicon itself, not when the file was modified