More Zoom on the waveform

As I have already done the analysis of these songs, I will send new ones

Pack → BeatShiftNewMusic

• Nosso Quadro (Francis Silva Ragga Mix)

• Avisa Lá (Jamituh AfroFunk Mix)

Okay so these are both affected by the beatshift problem.

This is what the tracks do on my computer:

Nosso:

Avisa:

Nosso has an offset of 6ms after the beatshift is corrected. Without the correction, it would have had an offset of 57ms. So this one isn’t getting a perfect correction because it falls slightly outside of the average that most of these tracks need.

Avisa is getting a perfect correction here for me.
Might help if you zoom in to the maximum in both LXC and RB for that Avisa track so you can see if it is the same as I have.

Are you going to fix the beatshift problem then?

Regarding the second song, hence the need to zoom in on LXC to check if everything is in place.
It’s a bit annoying to be doing analysis in LXC after going to RB and putting the correct grid and then importing the playlist to LXC again.

Can you really add the music zoom feature in LXC?

Sorry My English

I’m afraid this is as fixed as I can get it. The beatshift problem is just not 100% solvable but the problem is very minimal now. Without the automatic fixes in place, the shift would be way worse and very noticeable.

More zoom won’t help here, you’d get the same results.

Why would you get the same results?
Seen with the extra zoom, I can have more precision in marking the points

Yeah but the track has a very small beatshift problem and that isn’t something you can see in the waveform. If you put the grid like I put them in my screenshot, that’s as close as you can get. Should not really need any more zoom than that.

what I try to do is always put it close and with the zoom at the maximum so that afterwards there is this beatshift

But more zoom won’t help here, this shift is just part of those files

Thank you for your help.
I’ll have to do the LXC ->RB->LXC process, unfortunately

I leave here an alternative

wavesurfer.js | Zoom Example (wavesurfer-js.org)