More Zoom on the waveform

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
More Zoom on the waveform to place the cursor right at the beginning of the beat

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
On rekordbox

Sorry My English

The 3 band waveform (change it in the setting) is a bit easier to see the exact place to place your markers. But zooming in more is not possible there, it’s a balance for usability and performance. Being able to zoom very far would take longer to load a track.

I don’t think it’s a problem with the loading time of the songs
It could be an optional functionality (activation by a button), since when I do the analysis, I prefer to see in depth and mark in the right place, it becomes complicated to make the mark.
I recently made an export to serato and that got a little out of place

Is it possible to add this functionality?

It’s not how the waveform is made right now, so not possible right now. I can add it to the ideas list. If it is an option where you can choose for more zoom but at the cost of longer loading, then that is acceptable.

Thank you for this feature in the backlog.
I await news of its implementation

is there any way to solve this problem?

Sorry My English

This looks like the beatshift problem. Lexicon scans for that automatically and fixes most occurrences of that. But sometimes there are tracks that fall through and still have it, usually that is rare.

Do you have this on a lot of track or just a few?

I have many like this
That’s why I needed the zoom to confirm if the problem is with the beatshift or the grid marking.
In this case I’m sure the problem is not with the grid marking

Can you upload that track? I’ll confirm if it has the beatshift problem.

You can upload directly to me with this link: http://upload.lexicondj.com

I sent some songs with the same problem and with a problem related to the beginning of the song identified by the lexicon

Pack - Music Beatshift

This is what I get on the Flo Rida track:

Are you seeing the same thing or very different?

this song doesn’t start at this part and he marked the 1st beat without being at the beginning of the song is one of the problems

Others music

Pack - Pack BeatShift2

Yeah but if you mark it anywhere on the beat like that, you should see the same thing in Rekordbox

it should be at the beginning of the song

Which track is the one in your screenshot?

It wasn’t any of those songs I sent you, however some I sent you also have the same problem

any news ?

Test the Flo Rida song that I made screenshots of and if both waveforms look the same in your LXC and RB, then we know more