Option "do not match with streaming services" or "match only with local files"

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Current implementation of track matching to search tracks from spotify in drive database also includes tracks from streaming services (tidal in my case, via EngineDJ on Prime Go). But my database already have exactly the same playlist in TIDAL (synced via soundiiz) and even analyzed tracks i played with. I’m trying to match tracks from Spotify playlist to find tracks which i need to search & buy to download files. So Lexicon just ideally match Spotify playlist to TIDAL tracks from the same playlist in database (imported from EngineDJ) and don’t gives right information which music files I already have, please look at the screenshot

It will be good to add some kind option “do not match with streaming services” or “match only with local files” (ignore Location by mask/regexp, but its too geeky)

How will this feature help you and others?
It will be easier to find tracks in online music shops (“shop links” feature) if this track already played using streaming services on some hardware and exists in database (I usually setting cue points right on hardware, PrimeGo has more comfortable interface for it)

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
My personal python scripts, please look at current workaround.

Does a workaround currently exist?
My personal python scripts which just show links to search pages on bandcamp & beatport according to playlist using spotipy library, but there was hope to not maintain this scripts anymore after migrating to Lexicon :smiley:

Sounds like a good idea. I think I can add an option to the screen where it shows the “strict search” checkbox.

1 Like