Option for last play date source in Field Mappings

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
The option to use Last Played date as a source in the Field mappings so I can show that information in the “comment” section. This is only because Engine DJ apparently doesn’t think that kind of information is important.

How will this feature help you and others?
When long holding a track in the engine library (on the players) you can view the comment, it would be useful to see the last time this track was played as the comment.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
N/A

Does a workaround currently exist?
Yes, I can use smart lists to build playlists for my last play rotation, or use recipes to copy the last play to something like “extra 1” and then send that to the comment with a feild mapping.

Good idea!

There is a Date Format option in the LXC settings. Would it make sense to use that date format in the field mapping too? Personally I would always prefer a format like 2022-04-10 because that sorts by text and a different format doesn’t.

I would say it would be best to have it follow that date format just like everything else, especially for sorting.

It’s in the last update and it is always the 2022-04-10 format for best sorting on text fields.