Playlist Creator

Probably a variation of mixable with utility but far beyond that.

Let’s say I want to add a Playlist for tonight without thinking to much - just to save time

Let’s say my parameters are - only this genres (pick from a list ) only 3 songs per genre, all need to have at least 4 stars rating. Maybe you can instead of genres pick playlist from which the utility should pick songs …

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Please explain your feature request. Add an image/screenshot if it makes sense to clarify things.

time safer which is really big ! and of course this is also available if I choose one basic track , then the next and the next but I think results are poor sometimes and I can not have control how many results I get.
Also I’d maybe like the list to be total random .

How will this feature help you and others?
Please explain how this helps you and other users. Keep in mind that feature requests that are too specific may not be added.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Please let us know if this feature already exists in any other software. This is helpful to understand the problem and perhaps come to an even better solution.

Does a workaround currently exist?
Please explain how you currently deal with the problem.

You can do this with Find Mixable Tracks, just set the parameters correct and then save the results to a playlist.

And please fill in the template next time