Possibility of synchronizing a single/multiple track/s

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Possibility of synchronizing single track or multiple tracks (not entire playlist) with all fields or a single field (beatgrid).

How will this feature help you and others?
In my case, using Traktor to analyze tracks that come from ripped vinyl from the 90’s. When I find a track that has the wrong beatgrid, I analyze it with another of the applications that provide dynamic analysis option like VDJ or Rekordbox. Traktor hasn’t this feature.

Right now only playlists can be synced. In this case, the Traktor analysis would be replaced by the VDJ or Rekordbox analysis for the entire playlist and I only want it for one or more tracks.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
No.

Does a workaround currently exist?
No.

You can use the Specific Fields option on the import page for this. Turn on the Merge option and it will appear. You can select only beatgrid there.

If you only want this for select tracks, you can add them to a playlist and sync that to VDJ and after analysis re-import that playlist with merge enabled.

Okay. Thanks for reply.

Sorry if this question seems silly, but just to make sure. So if I include a track in multiple playlists, but only sync one playlist, do the fields and labels get updated for that track in all playlists?

Yes, the track only exists once in Lexicon. Playlists are just lists with references to tracks.