Problem with 1.6

it wouldn’t be simpler to do without the “installer.exe”
because even when updating, it doesn’t work

Not sure I understand what you mean by that.

The installer exe is for Windows and the zip is for Mac.

@pimpamploutch I suspect your Windows is too old… Windows 10 has not been supported for years so that software doesn’t fully support it anymore is only a matter of time. There is a difference between Windows 10 versions as well, newer ones will work but older ones do not…

I managed to get it to work but it’s not a zip file, unless my Mac is automatically unzipping it and just showing me the .app file. I’m still new to Mac as of last July. Something was going on and I couldn’t drag it anywhere. Finally after a few restarts, it let me drag into the applications folder.

Mac does auto unzip things when you click it, sometimes it does magical things without telling you :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t click it, it shows up in my downloads as a.app

Okay, not sure what happened there :thinking: But if it works now, it should keep working and update automatically

1 Like

If anyone on Windows is still getting errors or unable to install, please read the steps here: Windows - Hydraulic Conveyor

My advice would be:

1. Try a reboot
  2. Make sure Windows is up to date. If possible, update to Windows 11

If that doesn’t work, check the tips in the link and see if they help or give more useful info.

hello
my error code : 0x80073cff

That means network problem / connection issue. Check if your internet works properly and doesn’t interrupt during the download

0x80073CFF : To install this app, you need a developer license or a sideloading-enabled system.
You may get this error if the package doesn’t meet one of the following requirements:

The app is deployed using F5 in Visual Studio on a computer with a Windows developer license.
The package is signed with a Microsoft signature and deployed as part of Windows or from the Microsoft Store.
The package is signed with a trusted signature and installed on a computer with a developer license, a domain-joined computer with the AllowAllTrustedApps policy enabled, or a computer with a Windows Sideloading license with the AllowAllTrustedApps policy enabled.

This is related to a setting on your computer. See here also: Windows - Hydraulic Conveyor

Can you run windows update so you are on the latest Windows?

I managed to install it on the same PC, but in the administrator session

Okay great! Good to know that helps

I’ve updated windows on both machines, Windows 10 and Windows 11.

I’ve tried to install in multiple locations on multiple different internet connections, on wifi and over ethernet straight into a router.

The installer simply does not work.

@leesinthemix_60197 Can you PM me your IP address? https://ip4.me/
Then I can look in the server logs and get a bit more information about this problem

Hello, I am new to Discord and also a new lexicon user. I am having issues with upgrading to the current lexicon 1.6.1. Each time I attempt to open the file, the update freezes and pushes me to the website to redownload the package. I am using a Mac M1 running OS 14.3.1. After multiple attempts, I went back to 1.5.10 which works. Thank you

Download it from this link please. Just replace Lexicon in your Applications folder

Thank you, this worked perfectly.

1 Like

I get a similar error. I cannot update Lexicon and my software will not start.

If I use the ‘direct’ download URL you’ve provided, it’s just the installer wrapper that still has to reach to the cloud, so it doesn’t work.

If I use the cloud URL link in the error, it downloads an “lexicon.appinstaller”.

If I try to access the previous troubleshooting steps URL you’ve provided, my BitDefender blocks the site (conveyor.hydraulic.dev).

I’ll try the .appinstaller file in a few minutes.

I disabled my AV temporarily and at least it started mentioning that it was trying to install instead of fetching the latest update.

I don’t have enough details about the internals of this app, but it looks like it’s trying to find the app’s cache and is not able to.

This is the first time Lexicon has not updated properly for me.