Problem with Sync to Serato 4 - Tracks missing

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: Newest
Operating system (remove one): Mac

Bug description:

Problem with Sync to Serato 4 - Tracks missing

Not every Playlist but I’d say around 90% off all tracks are syncing correctly, 10% are missing. I can see all of them in Lexikon, when I download a m3u from it and bring it to iTunes(Apple Music),

Step by step to reproduce:

I can see all of them in Lexikon, when I download a m3u from it and bring it to iTunes(Apple Music), all of the appear. When I sync to Serato, a lot are missing.

Screenshot:

I thought it isn’t needed, but you can tell me which information you need and I will provide it. It’s a big problem for me at the moment if I don’t know which songs are missing.

By missing do you mean its not in serato at all or it is there but shows the file missing?

No they dont show up at all in Serato. Some lists are empty, some songs in some lists are missing. I think I first had the problem in may, since then I see it sometimes, but not always.

Is there anything the same about those missing tracks? Like all streaming or all from the same external drive?

Hello,

No not at all, I‘m neither using streaming songs nor an external drive.

No similarity between the songs…

Can you upload the Serato 4 database file? And let me know which track you are missing so I can look for it there.

You can find it here ~/Library/Application Support/Serato/Library
Just zip and upload that entire folder. You can upload with this link: http://upload.lexicondj.com

Which tracks are missing? I need some examples or I don’t know what to look for

I can trz it for my next event tomorrow and send you the result. I corrected the missing ones by my own…

Thank you for your help

I checked now 4 lists and all of them are missing songs - so the export seems not to work anymore correctly:





and here ist the rest




4 out of 4 lists have the problem.

I also uploaded a new version of the library of serato.

Thanks, I have a fix that should work. I’m doing an update today with it

Thank you very much!

The problem is back and it is even worse - I cant sync anymore to Serato without around 90% of my songs missing.

Also Itunes/Apple Music has got the same problem - whole lists are missing. I could identify 2 out of 15

Can you try todays update and sync again?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.