Search & Insert album art using Google images

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
By using Google you can search for all track the covers.
It would be nice to trigger a Google image search query based on the Artist - Title and be able to select an album art from the returned search image results.

I know that Google Image search has a paying API, which could make it too expensive but you could use “pupeteer” to trigger a local search using a headless browser. Example using: GitHub - pevers/images-scraper: Simple and fast scraper for Google This gives you a kind of API interface on top of the Google Image search, which you can use to display album art that the user could select from.

How will this feature help you and others?
It will make it much easier to find album art, that might not exist in the current available image services.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
No, I havent seen it this form in any library management. I have seen custom implementations in opensource web projects.

Does a workaround currently exist?
Go to Google search, download the album art images and manually add them to the MP3’s.

Lexicon already has album art search in it, but it might miss a few tracks. I don’t really think it warrants a google backup strategy though.