Support for Load Cue Points

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Both Traktor and VirtualDJ (and probably the others as well) support Load Cue points. These are a special kind of hotcue/cue point that automatically seeks to them when the track is loaded into a deck. I would like to be able to migrate my Load Cue points from Traktor to VirtualDJ or any other DJ software that supports them as well.

How will this feature help you and others?
I have Load Cue points set in all my tracks so that it seeks to a point (usually the first beat after the intro) other than the very beginning of the track when I load it. Unfortunately, Lexicon doesn’t sync these Load Cue points automatically to VirtualDJ, which means there’s a very laborious process of updating all of these manually.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Not sure

Does a workaround currently exist?
No, other than manually recreating the Load Cue points.

I can probably add support for them, when converting. I don’t want to add support for load markers in the UI, so adding/removing them in Lexicon won’t be possible.

That would be awesome if I could sync/convert them!

I have it on the list for the next beta Lexicon, still in the works, no ETA yet…

1 Like

Load markers will convert between Traktor and VDJ in the beta version, coming soon… Keep an eye on Discord #beta-changelog if you want it as soon as possible

Would be great if we could just add them automatically using pre-defined rules in Lexicon then export to be honest.

Please see my feature request.

It’s a very laborious, manual process within DJ software.