Support Memory Cue management

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
I now that memory cues only exist in Rekordbox, but they do serve a different purpose than hotcues. I use both and they are on different places.
Lexicon would be a whole lot more usefull to me if I can manage memory cues as well as hotcues.
One of the things I did with the past version was to create memory cues in the beginning of a track using the phrase analysis, however, it seems that this is no longer working with the latest version of rekordbox, and only does then when analyzing the BPM and beat grid, which I solely want to do with lexicon.

How will this feature help you and others?
Like I said they serve different purposes and it seems that the combo with analysing phrase in rekordbox isn’t working any more.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Rekordbox

Does a workaround currently exist?
No, since I want to manage my library using lexicon. It’s fine that memory cues only go to rekordbox, since other software does not recognize them, but I want to have my hotcues and beat grid info the same over other dj software and platforms.

Like you said, memory cues are a RB only thing so that’s not something Lexicon would support. Also personally I wouldn’t invest my library efforts into memory cues because I think they are phasing them out. New hardware supports them but pushes them more to the back and gives more priority to hot cues. RB has an option to copy memory cues to hot cues (but not vice versa). Things like that tell me memory cues are not long for this world…

Well, I don’t agree with that statement since they serve a totally different purpose. Removing them wouldn’t benefit the speed and workflow in my opinion.
I think it’s a shame you won’t support it. You can recognize them since you do show them when they get imported, so I would think the mapping is there.

Lexicon can’t support everything. In this case memory cues are only supported by Rekordbox and Lexicon is a bridge between 5 DJ apps, of which only one has memory cues.