Support to HERCULES DJUCED!

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Lexicon has the ability to import/export playlists into HERCULES DJUCED. There is no such feature in the current version.

How will this feature help you and others?
This software is very popular among those who use Hercules hardware. It’s a simple software, but it would help anyone who is migrating from more popular software to DJUCED.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Not applicable.

Does a workaround currently exist?
Today there is no way to export playlists to DJUICED unless it is manually, creating one by one and dragging the songs from the source software into DJUCED.

This falls in the same category as supporting Djay Pro. Adding a new DJ app is a huge undertaking so not something I take lightly. I prefer to wait until these DJ apps have more users to make it an easier decision.

But Hercules DJUCED has been on the market for 10 years. I know it’s not as popular as other software, but it’s already taking a breath. And it has a very loyal audience. I don’t think it’s difficult to do this, since it works with M3U playlists, just like in VirtualDJ.

Another software worth mentioning is Mixxx, which supports several controllers natively and can even be installed on Linux!

There are others like Deckadance, Xilio Future Decks, Avid Torq, among others, but I think these are not that popular. But it’s an idea to maybe support them in the future.

There are crazy many tiny details to supporting a DJ app. Doing the basics like tracks and playlists is not that hard but once I support something, people will ask for the rest too.
Engine DJ took about 6 months to properly support, so I choose the next DJ app very carefully.

I also use this info to make decisions and it doesn’t seem like DJUCED is used that much: Here Are The Results From Our 2022 Census, The Biggest DJ Survey In The World