Please fill in this bug report template:
Lexicon version: …1.1.24
Operating system: Mac Montery 12.4
Bug description: After importing from Lexicon to RBDJ Sync has issue and loose sync … seems like something is wrong with the beat grid.
Step by step to reproduce: Sync both decks… Track A plays …mix in Track B… initial tracks are in sync but then losses sync.
I reported this a while back… I now have a video capture of this bug. Seems like Lexicon did something to the beat grid.
Note I did not do any analysis or beat grid work in lexicon all I did was genre and tags clean ups before importing into RBDJ.