Syncing back to engine results into all empty playlists (not groups)

I think you can remove (or rename) that one. I don’t think that one is in use.

You can get any previous version:
https://update.rekord.cloud/releases/lexicon/1.1.5/win32/x64/Lexicon%20Installer%201.1.5.exe

Just replace 1.1.5 in this link twice to get it. Check the changelog for versions , dates and possible changes that may have an effect.

If you can find out between which 2 versions it stopped working, then I will be able to pinpoint the problem.
I still think there might be something on your computer though because I had full playlists with your database.

1 Like

If you can find out between which 2 versions it stopped working, then I will be able to pinpoint the problem.

That was the plan :wink:

'll get to this by the end of the week

1 Like

For now i just discovered that version 0.3.42 exports correctly with tunes in the playlists.
(i discovered this on my pc wich has this version installed, i didn’t upgrade to the newest there…)

Testing same version 0.3.42 on the laptop now to see if it’s a hardware issue

EDIT:
OK for me version0.3.42 works on both systems (as in to export to engine works)

SOLUTION!

Instead of syncing to external drive i needed to go for internal as the target drive.

my thoughts were because of my windows-default music-folder is stored on an external storage…
thought i needed to sync to external as well…

But since the windows-default music-folder is an actual “internal system process” i needed to sync to the “(internal)” as you can see on your right down in the picture

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.