Task queue for multiple smaller tasks in order

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
A way for Lexicon to schedule tasks instead of stating that there is a task running already. This would speed up the overnight processes my computer can run.

How will this feature help you and others?
It takes time to select specific songs and wait for certain tasks to finish to start new ones and it seems the taskload is a heavy burden on my computers RAM so to spread it out will come in handy for users like me with a slightly outdated macbook (from mid-2012).

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
Engine DJ has this function, but the programming is horrific and so tasks generate unnecessary problems. Serato does not have this feature I think. Traktor I’m unaware of.

Does a workaround currently exist?
The current state of affairs is to just wait and scale up the task; e.g. selecting more songs for one task simultaneously. Also: this might be a new thread but it seems to be an easy to work out bug; if you select a lot of songs and scroll through the library too fast, Lexicon doesn’t allow for selection of all the songs using CMD/shift (selecting everything all at once with CMD+A does work). Slower scrolling is a workaround to select everything, and it requires intermediate selection.

Good idea and technically doable but the problem I see with this is that the data may not be accurate anymore by the time the task starts.

You could queue a task, then delete tracks and when the task starts, the tracks don’t exist anymore. That’s just one scenario, there are a lot of different scenario’s that could occur that make this difficult.
So it would need quite a bit of a rewrite in a lot of things to make this work and that’s not really what I want to do right now.