Tried to export my playlist from Traktor to Rekordbox and lots of songs didn’t transfer over that have before in the past. Help!

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: … 1.1.24
Operating system: Mac

Bug description: Tracks that once exported to my usb now won’t export from Traktor to Rekordbox.

Step by step to reproduce:

Screenshot:
If this is about a DJ app, please also add screenshots of the problem in that DJ app.

What does the log file say?

You can also try todays beta release of Lexicon, it has several fixes that might help here. To try the beta, go into the Lexicon settings and change the Release Branch setting to beta.

Export Log 6.6.4.0033 2022-07-15.txt (97.8 KB)

The weird thing is some of the songs I was trying to add have been added just a week ago. Don’t know what has changed since then but now they won’t add.

Try the beta version and let me know if it works better please

No change unfortunately

And if you find one of the files from the log on your computer, does it exist?
For example, this one: /Users/briand/Desktop/Music/Tech House/2022/Deeper Purpose - Fantasy (Extended Mix).mp3

Yes that track is there. That was one of the tracks that has transferred in the past but won’t anymore

Are you sure? Maybe a tiny difference in there? Because Rekordbox says The file doesn't exist. Even the smallest difference matters there

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.