UI not entirely visible (left menu is hidden)

Please fill in this bug report template:

Lexicon version: Latest
Operating system (remove one): Windows 11

Bug description:
UI not entirely visible. See left menu on screenshot. Is it caused by my ultrawide screen? 3840x1600

Step by step to reproduce:
Start Lexicon. No actions required. Sometimes it solves itself after toggling the sidepanel on and off again.

Screenshot:

I think this is sidepanel related. Seen it before but unclear why it is happening.

I’ll do some testing. If you know how to always reproduce it, do let me know.

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it! Thanks for responding so fast. You might be right, since sometimes the sidebar stays black. Switching tabs and trying to toggle the sidebar on then fixed both the sidebar as well as the menu bar on the left.

I will try to give more specific feedback once I’ve figured out when exactly that situation occurs.

1 Like

I made a small change in the window width calculations that fixes a different sidepanel issue so it might also fix this one. Since I can’t reproduce this one, I can’t really be sure. So if this happens again after the next update (this week), please do report it! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.