Unopened blank Sidepanel bug

simiLar to this:

Happens when i navigate from either incoming or archive list to one of my playlists. This happens without the sidepanel enabled. i have to enable the disable the sidepanel to make it disappear.

Can you upload your Lexicon database & logs? From the Help menu. I’ll try and reproduce it.

1 Like

Not able to reproduce this right now, even with your library :confused:

Did you try a LXC restart?

I thought it might have been fixed after a couple of updates but just happened again today. Yes a restart resolves the issue but don’t know for how long.

I don’t really know how to start looking for this problem since I can’t reproduce it here. If you notice you can reproduce it with certain steps, please let me know

1 Like

To be honest i’m losing hope in this app. I’m seeing a lot of bugs and problems that should have been fixed yet still happening. Like assigning a tag to a track by clicking on the column and trying to search for a tag…it just takes you off the tag box and back to the playlist. the search tag function work sometimes, then sometimes it doesn’t. Among other things. I love the idea of this app but finding it hard to justify paying subscription when we feel like were still beta testing the product.