Window went Gray/Blank

Are you on the latest VDJ? Build 8095

My 2023 VDJ automatically updated but didn’t go to the latest build, I had to re-download it to be actual latest

Yes 8095. I can still create virtual folders and all my other ones are there. Playlists were converted to mylists. Figured it out. Virtual folders are still there, the skin I use, Project x still have the create virtual folder button and still does that. I can always convert them if needed, I’ll be cleaning them all up anyway. I did find a bad video file when using the cratehackers app that caused it to crash. Right now it’s 1 of 682 so I’m wondering if that caused my issue with LExicon. Oddly it’s nothing new, but that entire folder and files have been in the same spot for over a year now. I have updated or changed anything in it

All Good. It was a simple bad Mp4 File that I’ve had in my library one same drive for a couple years. Not sure what happened, but it’s gone and import works like it should

Can you send me that mp4? Just want to make sure Lexicon won’t crash in the future

You can upload with this link: http://upload.lexicondj.com

Unfortunately, I had already deleted it.

Okay, no worries :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.