Wrong beatgrid on rekordbox and serato when there is a second beatgrid point

Thanking you for the app you created, I expose my problem to which I can’t find a solution.
I use the three main software: Traktor, Rekordbox and Serato.
My workflow is as follows Traktor → Lexicon → Rekordbox and Serato.
When some tracks slow down, a second beatgrid point is imposed on traktor.

When I export to Lexicon there are no problems because it corresponds to what I did in traktor.

But when I export from Lexicon to Rekordbox the grid remains constant and marks the second point as a simple CUE and not as a beatgrid point.

Same if I export to Serato.

All software is updated

Is it solvable?

Thank you

Thanks for reporting that, I’ll have to check it out with your track and library.

Can you upload your Lexicon database & logs? From the Help menu.
And upload that track in the screenshot? You can upload here: http://upload.lexicondj.com

I sent what was requested

Thanks, I’ll check it this week and give you an update

Hi Christiaan, have you an update?

Should be fixed in the next Lexicon beta, you can download it here: Download (BETA) | Lexicon - DJ Library Management
Next version will be online after the weekend probably

Your track does have a beatshift that can’t be detected, but a more permanent fix/workaround for that problem is coming in the beta soon too.

That fix is for RB btw, for Serato it’s not possible to do that because it will change the BPM over the whole track

I’m sorry, but even with your fix the problem persists on Rekordbox.

If you use the beta and you have imported from Traktor again (disable the Merge option to start fresh in Lexicon), then you should not get the beatshift anymore when syncing to RB. At least for the tracks you sent me

My Fault! I had installed the beta incorrectly and on rekordbox it works!

No solution for Serato? That would be perfect!

Thank you for your work!

Afraid not…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.