Favourite, most/latest used Recipes in top list in Recipe screen

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?

The ability to make (& change) a list of most used/favorite recipes

Or add recipes to the list yourself by selecting in recipe screen “Add to favorites”

How will this feature help you and others?

for us users to have a direct go-to when using recipes, to personalize the workflow of certain repetitive actions…

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?

Not that i actually know of in a menu screen itself but f.e. in most Adobe programs when using a certain effect… when hitting the effect tab you see the latest used effect… something in that pipeline but to be personalized according to usage

Does a workaround currently exist?

Nope.

Not a big must, but it can come in handy.
Also; the feeling if a user can personalize the ergonomics of the app a bit according to usage… Always satisfying ^^

Grtz N.

Great idea!

I want to upgrade the recipe screen at some point anyway, not really happy about how it looks now but struggling a bit to come up with something better. Open to suggestions there!
When I figure that out, I can also add the ability to favorite recipes.

The “Adobe” approach?

Once clicked the prefered one the usual edit/recipe-screen pops up
but in each screen the ability to select “add to favorites” on the bottom.

I prefer to keep it all within the Recipes tab for now

Another Idea:

I thought about tabs too but I don’t like how too many categories go off screen.

I’ve been thinking about the layout here and maybe something like 2 drop downs would work. The first to choose the category and the second to choose the recipe. Keeps things nice and clean. Not sure yet!

Brainstorming proceeds :sunglasses: